Day three

Today’s Tour was very interesting, though I didn’t think that the suicide notes were funny. There are way too many deaths by suicide then and even now which shows us that it is important how we treat one another, no matter who you are or where you are in life. I think we take these things with a grain of salt when really people are committing suicide every few minutes.

To to tie this up with writing, well, I for one think that writing is one of the best ways to express yourself. Diaries are important and they help me to elevate my mind. When I can’t find the words to speak, I can usually write down what I feel. I think it’s important to write down and track things daily because you never know where they may end up.

lastly, I was surprised to find out about Virginia Wolf’s stressful life, but then I remember that she was just another human being dealing with the stress of life in her own way. But one of the best ways to solve problems is to let the pain bleed through the ink of your pen. And through her stories and her various characters, we can see how Wolf is able to turn her own problems into characters that deal with some of the things she may have dealt with, but could not express to others..

i think that that most authors have an underlying motive and a message and its up to the readers to discover it!

So far I’m enjoying unfolding these stories through our discussions because there have been so many hidden messages that I have overlooked! This encourages me to get a deeper understanding of everything I read, and to not just “read it” because it was assigned for class.

thank you!