Tool Inventory

Task Tools Reasons
You have to lead an online presentation on the contents of your history term paper. Video Conferencing: (Zoom & WebEx) To lead an Online Presentation I feel like using video conferencing would be the best option. I will be able to present Online.
The final exam for your economics course is coming up, and you need to collect all of your (and hopefully your classmates’) online resources for a study guide. Quizlet, Email, Messaging, & Chat For the final paper using a Quizlet will greatly help me prepare. Whereas, using apps to contact my classmates will help me get my response.
You need to create an interactive tour of Berlin as an assignment for your study abroad program. Video Conferencing(Zoom & WebEx) & Prezi Prezi will help me have my presentation ready in one source. Video Conferencing apps will help me lead my tour for my program.
You and a group of your classmates have been asked to do a collaborative research project on how Facebook has affected the social habits of young adults. Discord, Skype & Groupme For this task, I will find a way to talk to my friends and gather the research that we need together. These 3 social media apps are great for young people to connect.

1 comment