I’ve gotten to the point in this process where more and more of my work is happening behind-the-scenes. I’m really happy with how my website is looking at the current moment. There isn’t anything I feel like I want to add. It’s more about generating content and connecting all the platforms I utilize.

This week, I have:

• created a Tumblr page specifically for hosting writing and connecting with the writer community there
  • opened connections with Duck Prints Press, a small publisher based in the Albany area of NYS, starting as a reviewer in their Advance Reader Program and signing up for calls for new writers
  • brainstormed ideas for Ko-Fi, including weekly flash fiction and book reviews for everyone, and early access to short stories whenever they come out for supporters
  • wrote a piece of flash fiction for the previously mentioned weekly submission
  • added a link to my Tumblr flash fiction to my website
  • continued edits for my Apparition Lit submission

Next week, I plan to:

• finish edits for my Apparition Lit submission and send it back to Critique Circle for more feedback
  • begin reading the first ARC I have access to through Duck Prints Press
  • write and post my flash fiction for the next week
  • revisit pieces from earlier in college and pick one to edit
  • update my website so that the home page button links to what is currently called “portfolio” instead of the index page and remove the portfolio button to reduce confusion