Read Read Read

Gerrison Keller once said, “A book is a gift you can open again and again.” In my free time I enjoy reading books. Books are the key to knowledge and expanding one’s mind. When you indulge in them, you awaken yourself to new ideas and stories.  

My favorite book that I’m currently reading is “Get Out Of Your Head” by Jennie Allen. Allen talks about how God can bring you out of your negative thoughts when you take captive of your mind and allow him in. I enjoy reading Christian self care books because I  like the idea of changing the way I think. My mind is powerful and I  can speak life or death with my words. I love reading about how to invite God into my life, so that I  can learn how to develop a healthy relationship with him, myself and friends. 

When I’m not reading self care books, I love a good mystery novel that has a movie pair. Reading a book and then watching the movie is very fun to me. I love exploring the similarities and differences and sharing my opinion with friends. Indulge yourself in a novel and then email me and lets chat about it!