November 22 Speakers

Date: November 22nd

Time: 1-2 pm

Topic: AI: Using storytelling to help audiences understand future technology

SIGN UP HERE

Company: Orange Sparkle Ball

Speakers:

Ashley Touchton

Job Title: Design and Startup Strategist

LinkedIn About:

“I am a design and startup strategist from Atlanta, Georgia with a degree in industrial design from the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am passionate about solving problems from inception to creation and everything in between.
I am process driven and love finding the “why” behind any given problem. With experience in product design, user design, startup and corporate communication, prototyping, and leadership, I am dedicated to moving quickly and efficiently to find and refine the best solution within tight time frames to keep projects on track and new initiatives moving forward. As a design strategist, I focus on startup design strategy and innovation, strategic corporate acceleration, and identity development.”

Nick Fisch

Job Title: Video Specialist

Linkedin About:

“Startup culture is where I thrive. In 2014 I helped to successfully start up a video service model within a small agency, Orange Sparkle Ball. Through this experience I have found that my strengths in strategy and ideation open doors to new opportunities for both myself and my clients alike. My work now is heavily focused on startup and idea acceleration, using design thinking and creative tools to move the needle for corporations, clients, consumers, and other creatives. My hard skills lie mostly in video production, I have a BFA from The Savannah College of Art and Design in Motion Graphics and 5+ years of industry experience in shooting and editing video. I find video to be an incredibly powerful medium to tell stories, solve problems, increase awareness, and elicit a response.”