Art is Every Where….

Image result for art

http://www.miamiartdistrict.net/

Reviewing the videos and given my own perspective of art and aesthetics. I would say art is a diverse range of anything living, human, animal or plants creating visual, performing or imaginative things. Art can be anything you set your eyes on, like graffiti, buildings,and etc. they all tell a different story to someone. The beauty about art is that it doesn’t have to be a beautiful piece of art to everyone. When you grasp the context of aesthetic in art, you appreciate the beauty it has to offer.

Art is everything. You could be just taking a friendly scroll in the park and notice the beauty nature has to offer, that’s the beautiful thing about art it comes in different shapes and sizes. You don’t have to overthink or analyze art because its in the eyes of the beholder. The qualifiers of art that we’ve explored are similar to my own, because art is everything and every where.

3 thoughts on “Art is Every Where….

1. yeah I support your opinion. Art is something that passes some information to the viewers.

2. Hello,
    I LOVE the piece of art you posted. This piece screams at me and you are actually right, “art is everywhere.” I just wish I had the piece you provided in your post in my house. It is truly amazing.

3. April
    I enjoyed reading your post and your opinion on how you define art. I love the image you provide it shows art work. I agree with you art is definitely everywhere and it doesn’t have to be beautiful to be consider a piece of art.
    Thanks