Favorite Movie (1/31/23)

My all-time favorite movie would have to be something that contains a great deal of action but also a movie that includes an inspiring message that can motivate me, and that movie would have to be, “SOLO: A Star Wars Story.” This movie is the backstory of one of Hollywood’s most beloved character Han Solo. This story is about Han Solo’s young adult life trying to get out of a terrible place where he is being held captive only to make his boss money to pay off his debts. He does manage to overcome all odds and make a great escape, which is the main theme or message I continue to see in this cinematic masterpiece. He is left with a great scar because he left the love of his life but is still determined to overcome all odds and make money to buy them a great spaceship with the plan of rescuing her. The movie is quite beautiful in terms of the cinematography and CGI. The impression this movie makes is that Solo overcomes all odds no matter the cost or his circumstances. Solo always manages to pull ahead no matter what even if he is knocked back four or five spaces, he always manages to go ahead tenfold. This impacts me because I hope to pull ahead in anything I do no matter the circumstances that are against me.