Belmont Abbey College: Summary, Analysis, and Response

Summary

The College that I picked is Belmont Abbey College was founded in 1876 as St. Mary’s College by Benedictine monks from Saint Vincent Archabbey in Pennsylvania. And, Belmont Abbey College is a private, Catholic liberal arts college in Belmont North Carolina. Also, the present name of the college was adopted in 1913. The kind of student is the college’s ideal prospective student are the smart student, the student who as gets an A+ in every assignment, the student who pass the quiz/tests, and the student who get a lot of awards. The student should attend this college because the college has a lot of majors that the student would like to be.

Analysis

This website is trying to get the students to attend their college. And, I do believe that some students would join the college because the college has many majors that would get the student’s attention. Also, the college would be more likely to have smart students because the smart students would like to be in this college because of the majors that the colleges have. When the college has more students that want to learn the rate of the college will increase. And, after the rate of the college increase, more students would like to attend the college. Some students from different colleges would attend this college maybe the other college does not have the major that the student wants to be. Also, I took a look at the review that people said and some people said that colleges have good majors and a good teaching environment. Also, more than 80 percent of the faculty at Belmont Abbey hold doctoral degrees in their subjects. After completing a core curriculum, students declare a major and concentrate on their chosen areas of study. The college has good look at the outside. And, many students don’t want to leave the college. It has a lot of good rates of reviews.

Response

Yes, I would like to go to this college because it has majors that would get my attention. Also, this college has a good certificate that people can be proud of. I would be happier if the college is not that far away because I will get the opportunity to go to this college. Also, I heard that many students change their major because when they saw different majors, they got interested to change their major and for them to change what they want to be. So, If I went there, I would maybe change my majors. But it will take time for me and other students to graduate from college because some of the majors we have to go to college for 4-6 years so, it will take time for me and other students to graduate ‘from college. Also, Belmont Abbey has a theatre department. At present, the theatre produces six shows a year, representing a wide repertoire of drama, comedy, and musicals.

Citations: