Social Media Profile Post

A business that I would like to work with is Wells Fargo. Their social media profile on twitter has lots of pictures and videos. I think that when I create my social media profile that I will also put some pictures and videos. The pictures and videos that I will put on my social media profile will be about the things I like to do or the things that I am good at doing, so people who visit my profile will get a better understanding of me. Companies or businesses that visit my profile will also know whether I would be able to a good job if they hire me.

Wells Fargo also post what their objective is and how they help people. Their main objective is to help customers with their financial situations and make sure that they are satisfied with their business with Wells Fargo. I think that on my social media profile that I should also have a clear objective of what kind of business that I would like to work with. I should also be clear with what I can do to help the business that I want to work with. I think that these are the two aspects that I can take from Wells Fargo’s profile and keep in mind when I am making my own profile.