About Me

Hello readers!

I think it is important to know a little bit about an author when it comes to any writing. You can see the lens they are looking through and where their ideas stem from. However objective I try to be, I have my own underlying views based on experience as do we all.

I do consider my lens to fit in with postmodern perspectives. I am an 18 year old woman of eclectic tastes who enjoys a nice cup of tea and sketching when I am stressed. Sometimes I prefer a fashion magazine, other days I’m immersed in NASA’s latest discoveries or a novel from Kurt Vonnegut. I’d much rather pick up my camera to express how I am feeling than tell you exactly what is on my mind. I believe flowers are more meaningful than any material item. Giving is more valuable than receiving. Listening is the most important part of the learning process.

Most importantly, I want to share my little musings with you and I want you to take what I say and analyze it, way it against what you believe, argue it, agree with it, and let it expand your perspective.