Oakland Cemetery

Oakland Cemetery Homepage

“Central Atlanta Progress | Atlanta Downtown Improvement District.” Central Atlanta Progress | Atlanta Downtown Improvement District. Central Atlanta Progress, Inc, n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2016. <http://www.atlantadowntown.com/>.

The Oakland Cemetery is maintained by The Historic Oakland Foundation, founded in 1976,and the city of Atlanta. They work “to preserve, restore, enhance, and share Oakland Cemetery with the public as an important cultural resource and as an island of tranquility in the heart of the city.”  The website is ideal for those planning on visiting the cemetery as it provides history to events to helpful tips like hours and maps. It is also helpful to those looking to support or work with the cemetery.

The website was helpful to me entering the space because I was made aware of some of the architecture I would encounter and the general layout of the area.  The history  provided helped in my awareness of spacial and design differences as each section of the cemetery is divided based on race, religion, and even occupation. Tombstone symbols, size, proximity- they were all architectural differences influenced by the history.

77 thoughts on “Oakland Cemetery

• This is a great initiative taken as it makes all the researchers explore new ideas and share their perspectives along with their colleagues.Goodness! Much obliged to you! I constantly needed to compose on my site something to that effect. Would I be able to incorporate a part of your post into my site? Leather Aviator Jacket

• Light is one of the most important factors for growing houseplants.Best karachi nursery All plants require light for photosynthesis, the process within a plant that converts light, oxygen and water into carbohydrates (energy).

• Your webpage is great. This website is quite easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to put your views down on paper. Please browse through my website. Thank you for writing such a fantastic article. Your article is excellent. This website is very user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to browse my website.

• “Duvar boya renkleri” evlerimizde yaptığımız dekorasyonu tamamlayıcı en önemli öğelerden birisidir. Günün yorgunluğunu attığımız, iyi ve kötü anılar biriktirdiğimiz evlerimizin dekorasyonu oldukça önemlidir. İyi dekore edilmiş, renk seçimlerinin akıllıca yapıldığı evler sadece göz zevkine hitap etmekle kalmaz aynı zamanda ruhu dinginleştiren, iyileştiren ve bizi dinlendiren özellik taşırlar. Bir evin iyi dekore edilmiş olmasındaki belki de en önemli nokta renklerin kullanımıdır.

https://santiyede.com/boya-renkleri-en-cok-begenilen-renkler/

• Thank you for writing such a fantastic essay. Your article is excellent. This website is very user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your opinions. Please feel free to browse my website.

• Great Post!
    Gets Coupon (https://www.getscoupon.com/) is a global coupons and deals website. You can easily find most of brands or websites’ latest deals or promo codes. You can also find review articles for many brands, such as BeddingInn reviews in 2022.

• Thank you. Are you Looking for the best Hosting? Primex.host provides Reliable Best Web Hosting Plan Shared Hosting Plans, Unlimited SSD Web Hosting, and other Hosting Solutions For Your Needs at a cheap cost.

• Thank you for providing such valuable information that is often hard to find. You did a fantastic job. Your website and essay are both very user-friendly. Your website and essay are both excellent. I’m a fashion blogger who covers a wide range of topics. On this page, you can see examples of my work. Your website is fantastic. This website is really user-friendly. Thank you for taking the time to write down your thoughts. Please take a look around my website. Thank you very much for producing such an excellent essay. Your essay is fantastic. This website is really easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

• Good day! This post couldn’t be composed any better! Perusing this post helps me to remember my old fashioned flat mate! He generally continued discussing this. I will advance this review to him. Almost certain he will have a decent perused. Much obliged for sharing
    Brown Leather Jacket Motorcycle

• Your webpage is great. This website is quite easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to put your views down on paper. Please browse through my website. Thank you for writing such a fantastic article. Your article is excellent. This website is very user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to browse my website.Visit Here

• I like this post. It seem type phrase about this weblog is very positive I go to this weblog first time and encourage by using this properly accomplished work click here . Mind blowing put up continues up posting such large data. What’s more, it is extra beneficial to everyone. Thanks for sharing here.

• EXPERIENCED LICENSED BREEDER – EXCELLENT HOME PUG PUPPIES PLEASED TO INTRODUCE A LITTER OF 5 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS PUGS.
    VERY HEALTHY AND STRONG, BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLES OF THE STUNNING PUG BREED. EXCELLENT HOME PUPPIES BREEDER RULES FOLLOWED AND SUPPORTED EVIDENCE IS AVAILABLE.

PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY
    PUG PUPPIES
    CHEAP PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE

• I have Male and female pug puppies. They are 12 weeks old. Both fawn, white and black. They have been home raised around children and other dogs. They are eating soft food and started on hard food. They have papers.

Visit our website link to view more puppies
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME

Pug Puppies for Sale Under $500 Near Me,
    cheap pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale near me,
    pug puppies for sale under 500,
    pug for sale near me,
    pug puppy for sale,
    pug puppy,
    pug for sale,
    pug puppies for sale in pa,
    pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale,
    teacup pug puppies for sale