Nonprofits Organizations in the Digital Environment

Schwartz, Nancy. “Nonprofit Video: 9 Steps to Nonprofit Marketing Success, Plus Our Mistakes to Avoid.” Nonprofit Marketing Articles. Getting Attention!, n.d. Web. 29 Mar. 2016. <http://gettingattention.org/articles/67/social-media/tips-nonprofit-online-video.html>.

Nancy Schwartz is a business owner and blogger who offers consulting services on market and communications to nonprofit organizations. Getting Attention is her online news letter with tidbits and insights for marketing and currently helps a number of nonprofits. Her target audience being nonprofit organizations looking to learn better business technique and strategic networking to expand or become more efficient.

Schwartz provides the reader with numerous sources and ways to learn from case studies  to articles she’s written formed from personal experience (primary sourcing).

This particular article denotes the do’s and dont’s nonprofit organizations should follow to create a successful and impactful video as we are operating “in the age of Youtube.” Although this source was published a few years ago and the internet and its users have evolved the article provides tips that still hold true as the tips are broad. She provides a step by step list outlining objective, video content, importance on audience and how style and tone of the video might influence them. I found this all specially useful when analyzing the digital environment as the video was made by a nonprofit organization. It helps understand lenses- for example why was this music chosen, what does it say about the company, who does it appeal to?

57 thoughts on “Nonprofits Organizations in the Digital Environment

• EXPERIENCED LICENSED BREEDER – EXCELLENT HOME PUG PUPPIES PLEASED TO INTRODUCE A LITTER OF 5 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS PUGS.
    VERY HEALTHY AND STRONG, BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLES OF THE STUNNING PUG BREED. EXCELLENT HOME PUPPIES BREEDER RULES FOLLOWED AND SUPPORTED EVIDENCE IS AVAILABLE.

PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY
    PUG PUPPIES
    CHEAP PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE

• I have Male and female pug puppies. They are 12 weeks old. Both fawn, white and black. They have been home raised around children and other dogs. They are eating soft food and started on hard food. They have papers.

Visit our website link to view more puppies
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME

Pug Puppies for Sale Under $500 Near Me,
    cheap pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale near me,
    pug puppies for sale under 500,
    pug for sale near me,
    pug puppy for sale,
    pug puppy,
    pug for sale,
    pug puppies for sale in pa,
    pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale,
    teacup pug puppies for sale

• I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. keonhacai I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

• Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once 😀 casinocommunity

• I was looking for another article by chance and found your article baccaratsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.