Nonprofits Organizations in the Digital Environment

Schwartz, Nancy. “Nonprofit Video: 9 Steps to Nonprofit Marketing Success, Plus Our Mistakes to Avoid.” Nonprofit Marketing Articles. Getting Attention!, n.d. Web. 29 Mar. 2016. <http://gettingattention.org/articles/67/social-media/tips-nonprofit-online-video.html>.

Nancy Schwartz is a business owner and blogger who offers consulting services on market and communications to nonprofit organizations. Getting Attention is her online news letter with tidbits and insights for marketing and currently helps a number of nonprofits. Her target audience being nonprofit organizations looking to learn better business technique and strategic networking to expand or become more efficient.

Schwartz provides the reader with numerous sources and ways to learn from case studies  to articles she’s written formed from personal experience (primary sourcing).

This particular article denotes the do’s and dont’s nonprofit organizations should follow to create a successful and impactful video as we are operating “in the age of Youtube.” Although this source was published a few years ago and the internet and its users have evolved the article provides tips that still hold true as the tips are broad. She provides a step by step list outlining objective, video content, importance on audience and how style and tone of the video might influence them. I found this all specially useful when analyzing the digital environment as the video was made by a nonprofit organization. It helps understand lenses- for example why was this music chosen, what does it say about the company, who does it appeal to?

86 thoughts on “Nonprofits Organizations in the Digital Environment

• EXPERIENCED LICENSED BREEDER – EXCELLENT HOME PUG PUPPIES PLEASED TO INTRODUCE A LITTER OF 5 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS PUGS.
    VERY HEALTHY AND STRONG, BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLES OF THE STUNNING PUG BREED. EXCELLENT HOME PUPPIES BREEDER RULES FOLLOWED AND SUPPORTED EVIDENCE IS AVAILABLE.

PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE
    PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME
    PUG PUPPY
    PUG PUPPIES
    CHEAP PUG PUPPIES FOR SALE

• I have Male and female pug puppies. They are 12 weeks old. Both fawn, white and black. They have been home raised around children and other dogs. They are eating soft food and started on hard food. They have papers.

Visit our website link to view more puppies
    PUG PUPPY FOR SALE NEAR ME

Pug Puppies for Sale Under $500 Near Me,
    cheap pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale near me,
    pug puppies for sale under 500,
    pug for sale near me,
    pug puppy for sale,
    pug puppy,
    pug for sale,
    pug puppies for sale in pa,
    pugs for sale,
    pug puppies for sale,
    teacup pug puppies for sale

• I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. keonhacai I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

• Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once 😀 casinocommunity

• I was looking for another article by chance and found your article baccaratsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

• Technology has been incredibly helpful for charities and their fundraising. It’s allowed charities to find global audiences for their work by reaching do my course around the world. It’s also allowed charities to show their work and impact up close and personal through videos and other social media.

• Thank you very much to the owner of the blog, The information you share is very useful to me, as well as to everyone.

• From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with totosite !!

• I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. casinocommunity I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day
    .,,.

• In recent years, there has been a growing interest in home design courses. These courses provide homeowners with the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in home design and to explore new ideas for their own homes. In addition, home design courses can also be a great way to save money on home renovations. By taking a course, homeowners can learn how to do many of the tasks themselves, instead of hiring expensive contractors. And, by keeping up with the latest trends, they can also avoid making costly mistakes that could negatively impact the value of their home. Whether you’re looking to update your home’s interior or exterior, or you’re simply curious about the latest trends in Home Design, taking a home design course can be a great way to get started.

• Organizations in the digital environment offer nonprofit organizations an opportunity to harness technology to enhance their operating models. Well do you have a website and want to get your business online? Come with us to create your best SEO Services.

• La formation en gestion d’entreprise est essentielle pour tout dirigeant qui souhaite réussir sur le marché concurrentiel d’aujourd’hui. Grâce à un enseignement en classe et à des simulations réelles, les stagiaires en gestion d’entreprise acquièrent les compétences dont ils ont besoin pour motiver et gérer efficacement les employés. Ils apprennent également à développer des stratégies pour prendre des décisions, résoudre des problèmes et atteindre des objectifs. En outre, les stagiaires en gestion d’entreprise acquièrent une compréhension des états financiers et apprennent à les utiliser pour prendre des décisions commerciales judicieuses. À la fin d’un programme de formation en gestion d’entreprise, les dirigeants devraient être prêts à relever les défis de la gestion d’une entreprise prospère.
    formation gestion d’entreprise

• Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. totosite Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

• Thanks for sharing wonderful ideas and tips that help everyone and some more information belonging to practical sales.
    The performance of a company’s sales is increasingly dependent on the sales operations function, which is continuing to develop. About two-thirds of sales organizations, according to our 2nd Annual Sales Operations Best Practices & Technology Study, have a dedicated sales operations team.

• I came here after searching for 안전놀이터 to spend my time more efficiently after work. The content is not burdensome and the writing is easy to understand. Thank you so much for being able to spend meaningful time after work.

• Your webpage is great. This website is quite easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to put your views down on paper. Please browse through my Website.Thank you for writing such a fantastic article. Your article is excellent. This website is very user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to browse my website.

• We introduce to you a fantastic blogging website Write For Us Technology for a large number of categories like business, marketing, technology, and much more. I definitely sure all readers visit my website and expend time with your choice.