A World Without Color

Bend over to the depths of your heart. Looking at my hands like they were an exhibit masked in some black and white art. What was color. My name is Color, but there was never an idea of any one other. Throw shade at me why don’t you, as I sit idle waiting for someone to kick me out into the rat infested gutter. I need to get out of this city. I need to find my own place. This wasteland with nothing left to do, but stare out into a bleak horizon accompanied by a sound ringing next to nothing compared to you. I wanted to live in a world with me. I resented everyone without me. Hands up, middle fingers up to a world without Color. A world without me. Long roads, bustling streets, but altogether Kansas City meant nothing to me. I leave the diner with nothing in tow, and bust my knuckles into the cab thats waiting on the side of the road. Time to leave a world without color and be more of who i’m meant to be. I’m not full of myself only if you want me to be. I’m just a Colorful human being looking out the window into a vibrant summer street. Lets mix the paint together and see what we can do; both you and me.