I had already liked how I had set up my website earlier, but through tags and categories, I was able to make the site better streamlined and searchable. I added tags to every post to describe what they were or what they were included in, so, for example, classmates can now easily look at specific types of art that I have archived along the Beltline. I then streamlined categories so that all artifacts could go under one category but be more individually found by subcategories by medium. I did a similar system from projects and created a third layer to organize the environmental descriptions by project number so that I could locate them more easily when working. The website remains mostly like how I initially had it, except better organized and optimized.