Built Environment Description (Digital)

Over the years, Atlanta has become one of the many cities that has something going on every day. There are so many events in Atlanta, that there needs to be one place where people can see what is going on around the city. This is where the Atlanta Buzz website comes in. Atlanta Buzz provides information on all events that are happening around Atlanta. From this site, I was able to learn about events that I did not even know existed in Atlanta. When you go on the site, it can be seen that everything is in an orderly fashion. There are other tabs that lead you to other pages that people could be interested in. The tabs consist of: home, New Year’s Eve, Festivals, Concerts, Food & Drink, Weekly Special, and Add Events. However, the homepage seems to already provide all the information that someone would need. Many restaurants and companies are able to add events about themselves. This allows them to attract more customers to their company. The design of the website seems to be pretty simple and people should be able to go through it easily. The page consist of a natural color of white, yellow, and blue. There is also a bee on the logo to represent the ‘buzz’ part of the name. After seeing this site and being a student of GSU, I believe that I will start to use this site. It will be nice to know events going on in my own city and to be able to enjoy it with my friends and family.