- R package FRegSigCom for function-on-function regression: FRegSigCom
Source code: FRegSigCom
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan, and Xin Qi (2017) Function-on-function linear regression by signal compression Journal of American Statistical Association. 112(518): 690-705.
- Wavelet based signal compression for linear function-on-function regression: wSigComp
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan, and Xin Qi.(2016) Functional wavelet regression for function-on-function linear models. Electronic Journal of Statistics. 10(2):3179-3216.
- Linear function-on-function regression with thousands of functional predictors: SigCompFofHighDim
Reference: Xin Qi, and Ruiyan Luo. Function on function regression with thousands of predictive curves. (submitted)
- Signal extraction for sparse multivariate regression: SIER
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan, and Xin Qi. Signal extraction approach for sparse multivariate response regression. (2nd round review)
- Causal network inference from flow cytometry data: PathwayInferenceCode
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan and Hongyu Zhao (2011) Bayesian hierarchical modeling for signaling pathway inference from single cell interventional data. Annals of Applied Statistics. 5(2A): 725-745.
- Nonrandom missing in iTRAQ data: iTraqCode
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan, Christopher M. Colangelo, William C. Sessa, and Hongyu Zhao (2009) Bayesian analysis of iTRAQ data with nonrandom missingness: identification of differentially expressed proteins. Statistics in Biosciences. 1(2): 228-245.
- Phylogenetic inference from AFLP data: AFLPsubIDCode
Reference: Luo, Ruiyan and Bret Larget (2009) Modeling substitution and indel processes for AFLP marker evolution and phylogenetic inference. Annals of Applied Statistics. 3(1): 222-248.
Luo, Ruiyan, Andrew L. Hipp, and Bret Larget (2007). A Bayesian model of AFLP marker evolution and phylogenetic inference. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. 6, Article 11.
- Nonlinear function-on-function regression: (to be posted)
- Linear scalars-on-function regression with thousands of functional predictors: (to be posted)