First Year Expectations!

I am expecting to take advantage of all the useful resources that college provides me in order to strive as a successful student. I would mainly want to know more about the part-time jobs, scholarships, the different programs and many other opportunities that are helpful. Expanding my social life and finding myself in the process are a few aspects I really want to conquer as I grow individually. I expect myself to be more of a responsible, confident and organized person throughout these few years.

Learning how to find my way around Georgia State University would be one thing that I want to accomplish. Attending revision classes and joining combined study groups  would also be very beneficial for me in my studies. I would like to work more on my personality, self-confidence, interactive side and my work ethic.Starting new clubs, getting my work done on time and maintaining friendships are a few fears that I have which I want to overcome.

Being aware of everything I need to know to get myself prepared for the real world like explaining things people struggle with so that we can take measures to work around that situation would really help. I hope that I learn material which is useful for me to apply to my future. I expect myself to go through a complete change which would help me in the long run!!