The following forms are for the 2018 New Voices Conference. To submit a form, please follow the link for the respective Google Form and fill out the required information.
- 2018 New Voices Proposal Submission form
- This form is for proposals related to the main 2018 New Voices CFP. In order to be officially accepted to present, you must complete this submission form by October 1, 2017.
- 2018 New Voices CV Workshop
- This form lets us know how many people are interested in attending the CV Workshop. If you show interest and are attending the conference, you will receive a follow-up form to sign up for a one-on-one session. This workshop is open to all conference attendees, not just presenters.
- 2018 New Voices Creative Writing Workshop
- Fill out this form if you are interested in attending the Creative Writing Workshop.The works we expect to workshop include but are not limited to Poetry, Prose, and Creative Nonfiction. Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll announce the workshop(s) times in our 2018 Schedule. Remember, if you participate in this workshop you are automatically eligible for the Creative Writing Reading and need not submit a form for the reading! This workshop is open to all conference attendees, not just presenters.
- 2018 New Voices Submission form for Creative Writing Reading Night
- If you do not participate in Creative Writing Workshop but wish to read your creative writings at our Creative Writing Reading, fill out and submit one of these forms (one form for every work you wish to present, please). The works we expect to see include but are not limited to Poetry, Prose, and Creative Nonfiction. The Creative Writing Reading takes place on the final night of the conference, and all presenters are allotted 10-15 minutes for their individual readings.
Please contact the New Voices Planning Committee via e-mail if you have any question, comments, or concerns. We are happy to help.