Located in PSC 865
Instructions for use are posted by water unit as well as the purity and application information.
- Nanopure Life Science UV/UF
- For the most demanding molecular biology applications including PCR, electrophoresis, cell and tissue culture
- Includes latest advances in ion exchange and filtration technologies as well as dual-wavelength UV bulb and ultrafilter
- The only validated water system with the ability to remove nucleases such as RNase and DNase, as well as DNA, from challenged feedwater
- Includes automatic cleaning and automatic and manual ultrafilter flushing
- Produces 0.53 gal./min. (2L/min.) ultrapure water containing <0.001 EU/mL of pyrogens, 0.01 CFU/mL bacteria, <0.003ng/mL RNase, <0.4pg/µL DNase, TOC values 1-5ppb, and resistivities up to 18.2MW-cm