Store efficiency.

not take by me

not take by me

The first thing before a single item is sold in a store grocery stores take a long and hard strategic approach to map out the blue print of the store this is very crucial. As I came across this article “Profit By Design. (2014). Progressive Grocer, 93(7), 132.” it gave me a good insight on how grocery store maximize profit by saving money all while (Progressive Grocer, ” to make their customers feel better about the chore of grocery shopping).” A group used in Progressive Grocer called the “Supervalu Design Services ” had the lone job to make certain stores such as Publix , Audi and other big retailers very efficient in smaller stores to save grocery stores money on business cost.Progressive Grocer “That Supervalu Design Services has been leading several initiatives within the green movement, including retrofitting and installing new cases with LED lights, open cases retrofitted with doors, and green refrigeration and secondary coolant systems”. Such things as this are examples of things that can help save stores money while making a profit from your money. Also a new trend of fluorescent colors can be seen in store. These colors are used to be very inviting for shoppers and excite the mood to possible get the consumer to buy more items.

not my image

not my image