About Me

I am an aspiring educational performance consultant passionate about all “things” early learning, positive campus culture and climate, effective instructional practices, and advocacy. I truly believe that investing in people is what establishes a strong foundation for any relationship. Positive relationships sustain systems and increase accountability in an organization.  As an aspiring educational performance consultant, I will reflect and assess the current state in order for us to adjust and improve our performance for better results.  

I am a proud graduate of the University of Pittsburgh (Hail to Pitt!), which is where I received my bachelor’s degree in Applied Developmental Psychology and my master’s degree in Early Childhood Education. I am currently pursuing a Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology at Georgia State University. I have worked in early childhood since 2005 and began my teaching career in 2010 at KIPP Legacy as a founding teaching resident. I went on to serve as a Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Dual Language teacher in Houston area school districts before transitioning into the assistant principal role in 2016.  My position before returning back to campus leadership was as an assistant project director with Georgia State University’s Best Practices Training Initiative in Atlanta, Georgia.  There, I facilitated and developed professional development sessions for Georgia’s Pre-K teachers and consultants.    

In my free time, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my husband, family, and friends. I like reading, running, listening to podcasts and I am a “foodie” who loves visiting new restaurants around the city.