- Joint efforts across the realm of technical communication can help better determine usability.
- The possibility of developing one, concrete mean of measure used by everyone can improve usability measurement.
- The cultural model is the best option for measuring usability.
- Wicked problems are never permanently solved.
- The broad scope of members used to solve wicked problems, such as natural disasters, bring different attributes which can all be useful in reaching a momentary solution.
- Categorizing systemic issues as wicked problems creates a personal feel for communicators.