For the majority of the revisions, I changed or added tags of each blog post. Many of these posts did not have any categories or tags, and Mrs. A preferred that all students categorize their posts in order to have more organization and specification for their work. For example, my “Formal BED- Trader Joe’s” post was missing tags and categories. After adding labels to my post, it then helped sort the page by the topic it was about and made it more custom. It is also now combined with other posts about Trader Joe’s, other built internal environments, and built environment descriptions.
Another example is from my “Insight into Zoo Atlanta’s Website- Digital BED” post. At first, all of my photos would only lead to the link of the picture after getting clicked on. I then went back and added links to the screenshots of the website, which opened up to the actual zoo website and allowed readers to see more of that page. Adding links to the headings of each artifact was also one of my other edits, and that helped the reader gain easy access to the site. This adds more visual attraction and convenience for the viewers who visit this post about Atlanta Zoo’s website.