AB–9

“Philips Arena :: Home.” Philips Arena :: Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 01 Apr. 2016.

As I observed the Atlanta Hawks’ website, I discovered that the Hawks play their home games at Philips Arena. The website also directly leads you to the Phillips Arena website. I got there by going under the ‘More’ tab and clicking ‘Philips Arena.’ As I first opened the official Philips Arena website, an ad for the Atlanta Hawks popped up. It advertises the playoffs and purchasing tickets to see the Hawks playing at home. The purpose of the website is to inform visitors of the arenas future events, ticketing, seating directions and parking information. I noticed at the very top of the website you can find a Facebook and Twitter link, and it also has “THE WORLD’S FIRST LEED CERTIFIED NBA ARENA” mentioned. The visitors of the arena and people looking to attended events are the intended audience. The kinds of evidence it provides are list of dates of specific events,virtual seating map of the arena, and history of the arena. The source is useful because of all the information and guidance it provides to the public. It engages viewers to attend events they could be interested in and easily navigates them to what they’re looking for.

Philips Arena Atlanta detailed seating chart with seat numbersbanner_small_3d_seatsArena-Seating-Chart-In-The-Round