이태원 클라쓰 Reflection

조이서는 아주 이성적인 사람이라고 생각해요. Jo Yi-seo is so talented and she became my favourite character in this story

박 새로이 캐릭터 는 자기 소신 때문에 고집 이 센 사람 이에요. Park Sae-ro-yi character seems stubborn with his belief

사회 계급 때문에, 권력 과 지위 가 있는 사람 이 항상 더 유리한 편 이에요.Because of the social complexity structure, the one who achieves power and higher social status tend to get have more advantage than the normal.

자신 의 신념 을 따르는 것은 문제 가 없지만, 때로는 규칙 을 따라야 해요. There is nothing wrong if you keep faith to your ideology, but sometimes you have to be flexible as well as follow the rules.

Revenge theme is not a new topic in Korean dramas but I love the way this drama using Itaewon to metaphor the energy of youth and how the enthusiasm was depicted by 박 새로이 and his team as well as creating a detailed picture about hierarchy system in Korean society. One of the most exciting elements of the drama is the relationship between 박 새로이 and his first love, 오수아. 박 새로이 ended up choosing the one who stuck with him until the end 이서. As an idealistic viewer, I was contented as Yi Seo deserves it.  이태원 클라쓰 is well-directed addresses many common issues in Korean modern society. A drama also came up with awesome soundtracks. I would love to come back to Seoul someday.