Welcome to this set of resources for faculty who prepare graduate teaching assistants at Georgia State University. The site is organized into the following sections:
- GSU Teaching Innovation Conference, (Watch for the dates for the 2015 Conference).
- The digital text, Teaching at Georgia State (coming soon).
- Resources to provide formative feedback on teaching, including a tutorial on how to conduct the Group Instructional Feedback Technique (GIFT) and a tutorial on how TAs can post a formative assessment of teaching survey on their Desire2Learn course.
- Examples of archives for teaching a course on pedagogy in higher education, including syllabi, assignments, and assessments and rubrics for judging syllabi, assessments, and philosophy of teaching and portfolios.
- The Reading Room–professional development links and news.
- Additional resources on the Center for Instructional Innovation site.