Student Innovation Fellows Showcase on Feb. 15
Congratulations to Dr. Brennan Collins, students, faculty, and staff for putting on a great show on February 15 in CURVE, celebrating the work of GSU Student Innovation Fellows (SIFs). The Student Innovation Fellowship Program allows students to develop expertise and share ideas around emerging technologies and instructional innovations, with particular attention to enhancing learning and research at Georgia State through the innovative use of technology.
Attendees, around 50 in all, where invited to:
- Try on an Oculus Rift and experience 1927 Atlanta in Virtual Reality
- Explore a “painstakingly accurate” 3D re-creation of Manuel’s Tavern curated by students and the community
- Check out stitched photos of Underground Atlanta before it was Underground
- See visualized polling data on world leaders
- Brush up on their middle English