CURVE will host a MATLAB workshop on Wednesday, October 15 from 3-5pm. This Data Analysis and Visualization with MATLAB session, will cover how MATLAB can be used to visualize and analyze data, perform numerical computations, and develop algorithms.
The MATLAB workshop is open to all students, faculty, and staff who are new to MATLAB. Experienced MATLAB users may also benefit from the session, as tips and tricks from the newer releases of MATLAB will also be covered.
Some of the topics in this workshop include:
- Accessing data from many sources (files, other software, hardware, etc.)
- Using interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
- Automating and capturing your work in easy-to-write scripts and programs
- Sharing your results with others by automatically creating reports
- Building and deploying GUI-based applications
Please register for this event here.
For more information, contact Joe Hurley.