Dr. Christopher Cornelison will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming white-nose syndrome lecture series, hosted by the EcoScapes Sustainable Land Use Program at University of Georgia’s Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant. The event is free and open to…
RESEARCH NEWS (20 RECENT)
- WNS Research in S&P Global Market Intelligence
- WNS Research in Mark Trail
- Microbiology and Beer
- WNS Treatment Research in the News
- 2016 SIMB Conference
- WNS Hits the West Coast
- 4-Year WNS Treatment at Black Diamond Tunnel
- WNS Research on WSB-TV
- WNS Research on CBS46
- Our Research inspires Art
- Grant Awarded from FightWNS
- WNS Interview on WNYC
- WNS Research In the News
- GSU & TNC Collaborate on Artificial Cave Construction
- GSU Feature: What’s Killing America’s Bats?
- Public WNS Lecture, Aug. 14
- Undergraduate Student Spotlight
- WNS-Treated Bats Released into Wild
- WNS Interview in the Huffington Post
- Massasauga Rattlesnake SFD Treatment
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
Department of Biology
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 4010
Atlanta, GA 30302-4010