Cool Tools Poster Session at the Innovative Instruction Conference

This morning the Exchange presented a Cool Tools Poster Session at the Instructional Innovation Conference put on by the Center for Instructional Innovation and the Exchange.  We had several requests to make our interactive poster available online, so here you go:

Cool Tools dem

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Cool Tools, The Exchange
5 comments on “Cool Tools Poster Session at the Innovative Instruction Conference
  1. Karen says:

thanks for sharing the information.
    https://www.quickpayportal.pro/

2. clair filip says:

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    Bedroom Cleaning Centreville VA

3. ben stokes says:

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Local Distance CUPERTINO CA

4. John Micson says:

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Germs Removal Medford MA

5. John Micson says:

I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research … It’s a good post .. keep posting and updating information. Sedan Service Roxboro NC