Pitch Presentation Reflection

We presented the very first– Not the first of the day or of our presentation type, but the first presentation period. Needless to say, it was nerve racking.

However, I have to say I really loved a lot of our presentation. We each did separate presentation pieces and pitches, but I feel that our presentation was smooth. The only thing I would change about our presentation is allowing more continuity in the PowerPoint style. Between the four of us, there was drastically different proficiency in PowerPoint design. Some slides were too wordy or had pictures that didn’t make the most efficient display of information.

However, it was clear that we really cared for this project and wanted to please the company and its residents. I enjoyed how we each remained friendly and informed– we know who was going to cover what information.

Unfortunately, we finished our presentation review without any concrete information for the end project. It seems that we did an overly good job, as they had no idea what to prioritize or what they needed at this point. Of course, they are discussing and deliberating their options and visions.

From the presentation, I actually gained inspiration for a project I really want to do for them– signage. It was a passing idea that really has picked up steam among our group, but we don’t want to pursue a project without approval.

Overall, I think this was a great way to communicate our project inspirations to our clients. It made me feel more personally involved in this project and more comfortable with our relationship to the client.

If needed, review my personal work log to see the details I focused on for the presentation.