RA 1 (Wicked Problems)
- interdisciplinary groups can create multifaceted studies and solutions for issues
- The definition of issues, priorities, and terms may change as more disciplines are introduced into the dialectic
- Sources can be difficult to maintain uniform ethos across disciplines, particularly in a time sensitive issue
RA2 ( Usability Testing)
- Different communication professions study and prioritize differently
- communication is a largely scientific endeavor
- Finding ways to integrate users into the perception of information delivered is key to creating effective material.