Annotated Bibliography 8

Kiefer, Elizabeth. “10 Easy Ways to Eat Healthy in College (It’s Possible, We                                Promise!).” Teen Vogue. Conde Nast, 30 May 2014. Web. 26 Apr. 2016.

According to Elizabeth Kiefer from TeenVogue, eating healthy in college is a task, but it’s definitely possible! I feel like I should of read this article before coming to college because I definitely gained the Freshman 15 or more. She lists ten but I’m going to talk about the most important ones to me. The first tip and most important tip is to: Listen to your body. When we’re hungry we’re going to eat, but we need to rethink how we’re eating throughout the day. Also, eat foods that will feel us up for multiple hours so we’re not constantly eating. Second tip: Find your food confidence. When we say we aren’t going to eat something and we eat it anyways it affects our food confidence. If we say we aren’t going to eat something DON’T EAT IT. As we begin to trust ourselves more with eating certain foods we will begin to pick up healthy eating ways. And the last tip is: Establish a routine. Without a certain food routine we can get thrown off and began to eat unhealthy again. The routine is: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, and Late Night Snack.