** PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION **
Instructions for Use
The modules on this site have been created for a variety of educational purposes. The information contained is appropriate for both educational and practice settings.
- For students, educators may want to use all or select components of these modules in traditional classroom settings and for online courses. For those developing continuing education programs for practicing healthcare professionals, all or specific components of these modules can be used to enhance learning.
The topics of the modules are:
- Assessment of Depression
- Elder Abuse and Maltreatment
- Depression: Treatment and Programs
Each module contains several features, and the content is designed to flexible and adaptive. Each one contains the following components:
- Summary of the content
- Power point presentation
- Audio file of a conversation with an expert on the topic
- Case study for discussion
- Discussion questions or an experiential activity
- Instructor notes
- Additional resources such as readings or web sites