Instructions: Copy and past these questions into a new blog post on your sites.gsu.edu WordPress site. Answer the questions, and when you’re done, submit the link to your new post using the submission form.
What are the major projects? In a bulleted list, provide links to the project descriptions for each of them.
- Reading Annotations (http://atlspaceplacerhetf16.robinwharton.net/syllabus-course-info/#ProjectsRow1)
- Annotated Bibliography (http://atlspaceplacerhetf16.robinwharton.net/syllabus-course-info/#ProjectsRow1)
- Built Environment Descriptions (http://atlspaceplacerhetf16.robinwharton.net/syllabus-course-info/#ProjectsRow2)
- Built Environment Analysis (http://atlspaceplacerhetf16.robinwharton.net/syllabus-course-info/#ProjectsRow2)
How will your final grade be calculated?
- Reading Annotations (3, 300-600 points)
- Annotated Bibliography (10 entries): 250-500 points
- Built Environment Descriptions (3, 1 each for exterior, interior, digital space): 300-600 points
- Built Environment Analysis (1): 300-600 points
- Participation (including attendance): 400-???
The final grade will be C for 1675 points, B for 2400 Points, and A for 2800 Points
What is the “submission form” and how do you use it? Embed the form below your answer (hint: Google “embed Google form” to find out how).
Embed the course calendar and weekly overview below this question.
Where on the course website can you find an overview of what’s due and the readings for each unit?
Under the Calender Tab.
What is the best way to see an overview of what’s due each week?
Under “Weekly Overview” under the calendar tab.
What is the attendance policy?
You lose 10 points for every missed class, and gain 10 for showing up to class.
What are the two ways you can lose points?
Missing class and failing to turn in projects.
What are my office hours, and how do you make an appointment to see me outside of class?
Tuesday/Thursday 9-11 AM, email email@example.com
How do you earn participation credit? Provide a link to the instructions/guidelines for participation.
Points will be assigned based on in-class participation. (http://atlspaceplacerhetf16.robinwharton.net/syllabus-course-info/#ProjectsRow3)
How many points can you earn by participating in or organizing a study group session?
Up to 25
How can you be assured of earning an “A” in this course?
Complete all major projects, miss no more than 4 class meetings, and get at least 2,800 points.
What are the minimum requirements for earning a passing grade of “C”?
Complete all major projects, come to class prepared, and miss only four class meetings.
What do you do if you’re not sure how to document your participation in order to earn points?
Complete a Submission form or Email the teacher.
What are the Unit 1 readings and which one would you like to annotate for Reading Annotation 1?
“Introduction” by Carter and Cromley, “Parting Ways” by Deetz, and “The Cultural Work of a Mohegan Painted Basket” by Fitzgerald. I will annotate whatever is assigned to group 1.